Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WHAT FUN W/THIS CAT!

I finished my "secret"  project quilt yesterday at our Tied Together Quilt Bee, but I can't show you the pictures just yet 'cause I've got to type up the directions for it.  I'm GOing to be offering it as one of 
SEW FUN QUILTS Time Saver Kits.  Ahhhhhhhh!  I know you want to see it...just be patient a while longer.

HERE'S SOME FUN FOR RIGHT NOW!

I'm GOing to be playing with these Dr. Seuss fabrics in the next few days and am surely excited about it.  What fun this Cat and I are gonna have!  Yippee!  Sure hope my "quilt inspectors" don't want to help me!  They'll want me to make them new kitty beds and that's not GOing to happen with this fabric.  It's mine........all mine!








This red wiggly striped one just makes me smile when I look at all the silly characters.....timeless pictures....timeless stories......terrific!


The pattern layout or what I'll do with them yet is not a for sure, but I when I saw them at Fabrics N Quilts, I just knew I had to have some.     I actually ordered these on her pre-order discount and saved some money before they were available for shipment.  You can do it too!

GO visit her shop and check out these cute Dr. Seuss fabrics for yourself. 


Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Seuss, those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those fabrics...can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fabrics too. It will make for a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you come up with for both your kits & your Dr. Seuss quilt. You chose great prints!

    Thanks so much for the endorsement; means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete