Wednesday, November 24, 2010

JOINING THE Black Friday FUN!




I'm joining the Black Friday fun today and hope you will too! 

I decided to have my own Black Friday sale in my Etsy store.   


Have you ever used some of my pre-cut Charm Squares in one of my Time Saver Kits?  Now's your chance to try them, and since there's many colors available, I'm sure you'll find just what you need for that next project.   


My lace icicles, snowflakes & angels ornaments are just the thing for that special doorway or window. 



or maybe you know  a little girl who needs a special Christmas quilt for her dolly.

Christmas DOLL QUILT - Tiny Mini Patchwork Quilt - Christmas Fabrics - Christmas Table Topper Quilt

Ok...time for the nitty gritty.........


For every reader of my blog who places an order in my Etsy store and uses the code blogblackfriday when they check out,   they will receive 15% off their entire order.  This savings code is good starting today and will last through midnight on Friday.   

Have fun shopping!  Tell your friends too!



Thanks for visiting my blog. 


1 comment: