I love to make watercolor quilts and here's one I made many years ago using pre-cut 2 inch fabric squares. I added 3 machine embroidered butterflies fluttering around in the flowers, with the sun shining brightly over the garden.
Have you ever wanted to 'play' around with doing something like this? Here's your chance with my Giveaway.
Here's an example of some of the lighter two inch fabric squares that could be used to make your own watercolor quilt.
And here's some of the darker ones.....
For my giveaway one lucky winner will receive 200 of these pre-cut 2 inch fabric squares....both light and dark.
Here's the scoop for 5 chances to win:
1. Become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment on this post. If you already are a follower, tell me.
2. For another entry, tell a friend about this giveaway and leave a comment that you did so and you gave them the link to this post.
3. For another entry, post about this Giveaway on your blog, then leave your comment telling me.
4. For another entry, post about this giveaway on Facebook, then come back and leave another comment telling me you did.
5. For another entry, post about this on Twitter adding @sewfunquilts in your post, then come back here and leave another comment.
You have until tomorrow, 4/22/11 at midnight CDT to enter. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced here on my blog on Saturday 4/23/11. (Please make sure I have a way to contact you via email in case you're the lucky winner.)
Have fun and thanks for visiting!
P.S. Just in case you don't win, I'm now offering these same squares in sets of 100 in my Etsy Store here