Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great Prizes for this one!

Hey blogger friends.........


             




AccuQuilt is doing it again!  They've teamed up with Aurifil thread and That Quilt Show and  are having an Amazing Easter Egg Hunt with wonderful prizes; over $1520.00 value. 

I've already entered and am sure I'm GOing to win the Aurifil thread prize, (I've already got a GO cutter, and a subscription to That Quilt Show)  so maybe you shouldn't even bother with entering.    Oh well......just in case...........you feel you have to do it.

Click here for more information.




Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up! I put my name into the draw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us the way. Way to win, that is.
    Maybe I can be as lucky as you are. :^)
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning from the UK, look forward to following your blog. and as new to quilting getting into finding one colour scheme jelly rolls for cushions, and you seem to be the one on etsy!
    I'm doing an mini binding giveaway http://blondedesign.blogspot.com/
    Kxx

    ReplyDelete