Friday, January 23, 2009

Sewing Expo Was Great!

The Sewing Expo yesterday was a lot of fun and it did just what it was supposed to do.....it got the creative juices going for me with great inspirational ideas for new quilts, scenes, purses, jackets, and lots of embroidery work! Can hardly wait to make this new cape jacket and new purse pattern I bought....yippee!! Cindy Losekamp is one of my FAVORITE designers and I bought her book Serenity Landscapes & CD and she was there to sign it for me. I have a few of her other books & CD designs and have had such fun with them. She is one creative lady, for sure!





Came home & worked on the Angel BOM quilt and did some machine applique stitches on it. Have more work to do on it. Then I embroidered two dish towels for my niece's birthday on Sunday.





Here's my original Hearts Valentine Table Runner Quilt Pattern I have posted on Ebay right now on auction for 99 cents.....easy & great for beginners.

http://stores.ebay.com/Sew-Fun-Quilts-by-sewmeow

Go check it out. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment