Monday, January 26, 2009

HURRAY! Embroidery Club Today!

Our Designing Divas Embroidery Club meets the 4th Monday every month, and that's today! Hurray!

We always have such fun! We meet at Memories By The Yard quilt shop in their large wonderful classroom at 12:00 noon until 3pm. We do a cold potluck lunch; sandwiches, chips, cookies & fruit and have different members sign up to bring the food each month.

This month the lesson is on making refrigerator magnets in the hoop using fabric applique method and the design is a Heart shape that says "Sisters Make the Best Friends". Since I have already made my 2 sisters one of those last year, I will have to make different magnet designs.......mmmmmh?? I have a lot of fruit ones that would look cute on the frig, so that's what I'll do.

Maybe I can get a couple of them finished & will share with pictures here. Let's hope so.......as they are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment