Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's almost bedtime, but wanted to post the picture of the sewing tweet block I embroidered out yesterday. There's little items that pertain to sewing & quilting; fabric, thread, needle, scissors, thimble & pins. Embroidery Library is going to be creating and selling a different 'tweet' every week this year, and they are so cute. I am thinking about making a quilt with the different ones that are appropriate for a hobby/journal quilt of my different interests.

Quilt Bee was fun today even though there was only 4 of us; still enjoyed it totally. I worked on my Angel BOM blocks and have 2 of them completed except for the detail work of hand embelishments which will be added after it is together; buttons, halos, hair, faces, ribbons, etc. One of the ladies worked on a new Stack & Whack quilt with gorgeous fabrics and a dark purple batik smeary fabric for her backgrounds. We have decided to meet twice a month for 2009, so some UFO'S can be finished by all of us.


  1. Great block, so much detail!

    Thanks for commenting and following me too.

  2. It is gorgeous. You did a great job on it and it would be great in a quilt for a quilter/sewer like yourself or me. Lol