Monday, January 26, 2009

UPDATE!

Update:

My cat, Braveheart, is soooooooo much better today! Ate breakfast, drinking water from the faucet in the bathtub, & acting more like himself. I totally forgot about him "stinking" when he would lick my ice cream bowl or my leftover cereal milk........and my sister suggested he was allergic to milk products. I had purchased the Friskies dry cat food with the Carnation Milk nuggets in it and it's been his favorite for a couple of months. His mother was allergic to different things & suffered with skin itchies like exzyema. Soooooooooo...giving all the rest of that Friskies to outside cats and will no longer buy it. You can bet on it that I will be reading cat food labels for listing ingredients of milk and milk byproducts from here on out.

Great time at my nephews for the BD party dinner. Yummy food!!; sirloin steak charcoal grilled, huge baked potatoes with sour cream, cheese, bacon bits, green onions, green salad with diff. lettuce greens & mushrooms, cucumbers, tomatoes, cowboy beans, garlic bread, and warm peach pie with vanilla ice cream. My great niece loved the embroidered dish towels....

That's the latest on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment