Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's Get Back To It!

Mr. GO  and I were very busy this past week.  Fabrics were taken out of the stash closet and flying  all over the sewing room,  iron was on and hot,  press, press, press with Best Press spray before cutting, crank that handle on the GO, sort, stack, line them all up (cats helping a lot with this step)  just so..so.. for the pictures & listings for my Etsy Store.  

Here's  round one this past week.
















 Round two from this past week:






AND.....round three:






Busy week, and enjoyed every minute of it.  I hope you enjoyed your week and are planning new things.

I'm energized from GOing to the gym this morning..... (it amazes me how exercise does that) .....so

Let's Get Back To It......the sewing room, that is.



Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. wow...you were busy with your go....love the aqua and blues....love them all!! I am sure you had to rest a minute and give the go a little rest....it was probably smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and blue charms. The GO! makes it so easy to cut them. Mine was at home this weekend and I was elsewhere -so I cut a few pieces by hand. Wow, it does take so much longer by hand than with the GO! I love "crankin' em out"

    ReplyDelete
  3. DD#1 and I "Tumbled" with our GO! today.
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always very busy Judy and that is great for you but sometimes I need to be lazy and that I am.LOL

    ReplyDelete