Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Just Not Enough......

Remember a while ago when I posted about (click here...) My Fingers Are Worn Out?

In the comments section of that post there was a comment by Carolyn, The Vegetarian Hunter and she sent me these.........





She would NOT....I repeat...NOT.... give me her address so I could send her some money, a little gift, or something.  Even on her envelope..no address...just the words

Carolyn
Canada

in the upper left hand corner.  She told me to just pay it forward.......and I will.

Please go say Hi to The Veggie Hunter's Blog and tell her Sew Fun Quilts sent you. Thanks.





It's Just Not Enough to say Thank You.........but here's a BIG ONE just for you, Carolyn.

THANK
YOU! 

Thanks for visiting.



4 comments:

  1. Those fingertips work great, but I have skinny fingers & they would slip off! I switched to Machingers gloves & get the added benefit that they also keep my hands warm!

    What a wonderful gift & friend Carolyn is to you! I love the PIF way of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are just so many lovely blog people out there eh? Carolyn is a lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is that...Carolyn is a jewel to send you new finger tips. I was going to see about buying some at the ofc. supply, but forgot to put them on my "Do Not Forget" list...so, I forgot. Marilyn in San Antonio, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love paying it forward! Nice!

    ReplyDelete