Friday, October 9, 2009

WHOOOO IS SEW TWEET??

I love these machine embroidery designs I use for the little wallhangings I put by my front door.  It is "hiding" my house alarm control box, and just perfect for that.  I like to change them for the seasons, and have made several different ones.  Each one has the little birdies in the tree with the different theme accents.  

If you have an embroidery machine and haven't seen them before, they are available from www.emblibrary.com and are called Tweets.   This particular one is my favorite 'cause I can leave it up for October and November, before I change to the Christmas theme one.







5 comments:

  1. Love the tweets! The wallhanging you made me hangs right over my machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely little quilt. Good idea, too! Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tweets too...Lovely designs and they make the wallhangings for sure!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mini. You do awesome work, Judy.

    ReplyDelete