Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I LOVE NEW TOYS, don't you??

I LOVE NEW TOYS, don't you?

Well, it's not really a toy, but a necessity!   Took my old HP printer All in One and HP computer in yesterday to my computer fix it guy!  I thought it was just a communication problem between the two of them and I kept trying to "fix it" with patches, new drivers, etc. from the HP site.   The old printer died!  I held the Burial Services  at Office Depot. 

Went to Office Depot and they were having a great sale on a new HP Model All in One, Photosmart Plus...(printer, scanner, copier) wireless too.  It was $40 off regular price, plus could trade-in my old printer to recycle & get another $50 off the price.  Paid $58 for it...and you can't beat that!    Wanna know what the best part is???   The ink cartridges are very reasonable for this one and my other ones were super costly....close to $40, even for the generic ones. 

Gotta get it hooked up now!



Yippee! 

6 comments:

  1. What a SCORE! WEll done, enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the model number of the new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gene, for asking. It is an HP Photosmart Plus B209.........and it is really a nice one. Print is clear and precise, love thetouch screen on it for copying, scanning, photos....nifty easy cards slots. Plus it's black and matches my HP Pavillion PC...nice.

    ReplyDelete