Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WHAT DO I HEAR?? Am I going bananas??

Yes, I'm always going bananas.....going to the store to buy more bananas, putting bananas in the little basket on the kitchen counter, peeling  bananas, eating bananas!

Besides going bananas,  I think I'm starting to hear Christmas bells ring too!   I'm a Ding a Ling!    So been busy adding new things to my Etsy store.










This is a small table topper quilt kit, with all the pre-cut fabrics, borders, templates, & even the fusible... needed to make this cutie! 


As you can tell, I love the scrappy look!










And.......here's more of my Slouchy Bags made with a HUGE variety of Christmas fabrics.  Each one looks a bit different.

You can use 'em for lots of different things!





I hope you'll go take a look at them.      http://sewfunquilts.etsy.com/

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I love your table topper...It is just so colourful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go to Chris' blog www.welovequilting.com/blog you won the September giveaway.

    ReplyDelete