Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FINALLY They are ready to be mailed!

I just can't seem to get things finished here lately in a timely manner without;  delays, interruptions, watching too much tv, Dr. appointments, packaging up Ebay & Etsy orders, emails, phone calls, etc......

These are the 4 finished blocks I've got to  mail to the team leader for our QCG (Quilters Corner Group) Charity auction on Ebay in October for the Susan G. Komen Cancer Research Fund.  QCG is just a bunch of quilters who belong to a quilting group on Ebay.  Many in our group are making quilt blocks for a Raggy Quilt we will be auctioning off in October on Ebay.   We email chatter everyday, share our quilting stuff, our daily lives,  laugh & cry together.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so be watching  for QCG's Raggy Quilt Auction on Ebay.

Here's  my four blocks.....all pinks for Breast Cancer Awareness!


Hope we are able to auction it off for  big $$ to donate to this worthy cause!  Plan on bidding on it!   Thanks!   When it's up time for the auction, I'll remind everyone here on my blog!  You can count on it.

2 comments:

  1. Those are nice blocks. And a very worthwhile cause as well. When you give the word, I'll be giving my bid for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful very romantic blocks!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete