Saturday, September 12, 2009

CUTTING FRENZY today in my house!

Here's a couple pictures of what I have been doing today; cutting Christmas fabrics into squares and jelly rolls for my Etsy store.  Jeez!  It doesn't look like much, but have cut up over 10 yards, so far.....and more to go.   I plan on taking a break from the cutting for now so I don't get "Cutters Arm"  and will stack, sort, count and bag up while watching tv tonight. 
Some of these are vintage Christmas prints, some are contemporary, and some are traditional.  It's a nice mixture and need to add some more light prints,  That's for a different cutting session, no more today!




Also wanted to tell ya'll about a great fabric giveaway from BADLANDS QUILTS!


http://badlandsquilts.blogspot.com/2009/09/charming-giveaway.html

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all that bagging you have to do tonight! And I have entered that giveaway, thanks for the 'heads up' about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, you do have the fabrics! Dying to see what you create.

    TY for popping by ... I had to stop myself reminescing or that post would have never ended. Glad you enjoyed it ... loved your additions ...

    Have a great week ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete