Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wow! QUILT EYE CANDY!

Here's some "Eye Candy" for all you quilters out there.
Last Sunday my sister and I went to the Greater San Antonio Guild Quilt Show.   My sis and I have each won a couple of ribbons from this show in the past.      There were so many beautiful quilts to see, & not enough time to "study" them all up close.   







oops!  didn't rotate some of these pictures.......sorry 'bout that.




 Makes you want to get off the computer and go play with your fabrics & start sewing on a new quilt project, doesn't it??  Me too!

Soooooooo  what are you still doing reading blogs?  Get to sewing!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing all those wonderful quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the photos. I love to see quilts at shows; and yes, does make me want to make another one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous quilts. Thanks for sharing. Sundays I blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wonderful quilt show..You are right I'm finished with my coffee and I'm off to quilt.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'morn ~ Beyond beautiful. Amazing beauty. TY for sharing.

    TY for your sweet wishes on my birthday. That Sherry is something else again.

    Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous quilts!
    Yes boss, going back to the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous quilts and than you for the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure are gorgeous - currently I am stuck on all things round - seems to have been my theme this year - Good to see lots of circles appearing in these quilts and some lovely curves. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and you're right I'd love to go play with some fabric.

    ReplyDelete