Thursday, September 17, 2009

IT'S A LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP!

COMPUTERS!  Love 'em and Hate 'em!    I love being able to use my computer for keeping in contact with family & friends, designing and creating my projects, quilts & patterns, storing & printing out photos, selling on Ebay & Etsy, meeting new people on Blogger....etc.  What fun!

I HATE 'em when they start acting up and it takes so long (sometimes hours & hours) to get the problems diagnosed and fixed.  (I just went through this with my printer/pc communication link and had to download new patches, etc. from HP.) 

I wonder if this fellow  is secretly using my computer & messing things up???  He sure likes his share of the desk and likes to paw at my hands when I'm typing.  Maybe the "King" (named Braveheart) is using his throne power!   He does look a little disgusted with me, doesn't he?   MMMMH????

9 comments:

  1. Time to get him a little piano to play on so he can make his own music ... cute!
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks guilty to me. LOL>. I always suspected that my cat turned on the computer when I was gone and played on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya with the computers....they are wonderful to have but frustrating too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have had computer challenges. This week I spent far more time resolving network issues, as my router appeared to have died.

    But, you do have a very cut four legged child.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Blushing Rose Braveheart needs a piano to play on NOW!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go nuts when my compter plays up! Have a great, computer hassle free weekend chick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say there Judy your squares look really nice on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you need a nanny cam for your kittys!

    ReplyDelete