Friday, March 30, 2012

Why Not?? GOing for It!


Spring is Here!   Bees are Buzzin' ...Tulips are blooming!



With Spring comes changes.....

Today I added the Weekly Quilt Contest picture/link on my right hand sidebar.  This is the Weekly Quilt contest you see on Facebook by Michelle Foster of Quilting Gallery.  

This week's theme is Springtime Renewal.  What better way to depict Springtime than  my "Over the Rainbow"  Quilt, so I decided to enter the contest.  Why Not?  I'm just GOing for it.   This was such a fun project and totally freed me up "outside the box" from traditional quilting.     

I hope you'll GO, view the entries, (some really outstanding ones) and vote for my Rainbow quilt.  here   Yes, I know.......I'm shameless! 





Thanks for visiting my blog.





2 comments:

  1. Love your Quilt, LOVE your energy! Keep GOing for it! You are marvellous....

    ReplyDelete