Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Finished!

I've been talking about my Rainbow project for quite some time now and today I'm doing the Snoopy Happy Dance!  It's finished!   


Thought I'd share some of the progress pictures first.....in case you missed them or didn't know what I was making. 



Interviewing some of the blue fabrics




When the creative ideas hit me, I make messes and don't stop to clean them up.....keep GOing.





Now  the greens and yellows are next.......





Added the orange & reds..... the "sandwich" is made.  Besides taping it down, using Sulky Spray baste spray, I always use small safety pins with my Kwik Klip.





I sure  enjoyed doing the free style quilting on this......with each section quilted differently.






This was a custom order in my Etsy Shop for a communion table, and my buyer wanted the backing to be similar in color to the
communion chalice, plate and pitcher.... 




so this is what I chose for the backing & binding.....





And the finish!







What a wonderful blessing  in making this table runner........and aptly named it

"Over the Rainbow".



I hope you enjoy your weekend.....what are your plans?


Thanks for visiting.



8 comments:

  1. this also looks like a lake mountains and then a sunset. could pass as a skinny quilt as well as a table runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful!! I'd love one of these on my table!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! The colors are beautiful. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, what a happy spot that will be in the church!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and your quilting was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! And I agree with Dawn - you couldn't have picked a more perfect way to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete