Thursday, September 23, 2010

GETTING CLOSE TO DUE DATE!


I just love my GO cutter from AccuQuilt and I follow them on twitter, and facebook.  This cute accouncement has all of us wondering just "what" ???  they are expecting  October 1st.   mmmmmh?  I've got my idea of what it is, but shhhhhhhhh!...not gonna tell ya.......it's a surprise!

If you want to see a fun video, just CLICK on the title to my post and it'll take you to the You Tube video they  did about this announcement.    Besides making great products, this is definitely a fun company! 


Leave a comment on what you think they are expecting....








Thanks and Have a great SMILES day!

4 comments:

  1. have no clue but bet it will be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure would love to be in the delivery room!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I'd be happy to be in the delivery room too! Or if they need a wet nurse!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what they are expecting but I know that I am expecting to get a GO or a studio very soon.

    ReplyDelete