Are you ready??
Today's the day for the start of my GO cutter giveaway, thanks to AccuQuilt and their wonderful generosity.
I want to thank the many of you who voted for me in Bejeweled Quilts Barb's GO Giveaway back in June when I won a GO Cutter from AccuQuilt. Ever since then, my blog followers and other quilters I know have teased me about how much I capitalize the word GO in all my posts. It is just so fun.......can't help it. Now, it's my turn to pass that GO 'torch' to another lucky winner on August 31.
I'm going to keep it easy for everyone, with just a few rules:
You will be leaving only ONE COMMENT on today's post and you will include a few easy components in this ONE COMMENT to qualify for an entry.
This Giveaway ends on August 31, 2010 at 12 noon. The winner will be announced later that day. People who already own a GO or Studio Cutter from AccuQuilt are not eligible.
1. GO to my blog, (you're already here...silly me.) follow me and then tell me in your ONE comment. If you already follow my blog, tell me in your ONE comment. (If you want to post about this GO giveaway on your blog...many thanks!)
2. GO to Facebook, become one of my friends by sending me a request to become a friend, then tell me in your ONE comment: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1233944773 My FB account is under my name..Judy Chain. (If you don't have a Facebook page, now's the time to get one set up....it's easier than you think.) If you are already a fan of mine, then tell me in your comment. (If you want to post about this GO Giveaway on your Facebook page, many thanks.)
3. GO to Twitter, become one of my followers and tell me in your ONE comment: http://twitter.com/sewfunquilts (If you don't have a twitter account, it is easy to create one...besides, it's fun!) If you already follow me on Twitter, tell me in your ONE comment. (If you want to tweet about this GO Giveaway on twitter, many thanks.)
4. GO to AccuQuilt's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/accuquilt and become a fan by clicking on the "Like" button. (See..that's definitely another reason to set up a Facebook account!) Leave a comment on their FB page telling them "Sewfunquilts sent me." Then come back here and leave your ONE comment and tell me you did this. If you are already a fan of AccuQuilt, then tell me...but don't forget to GO to their FB page and leave a comment that "sewfunquilts sent me".
5. GO to AccuQuilt website http://accuquilt.com and check out the GO cutter; demos, projects, patterns, videos & dies. Tell me which TWO features of the GO cutter you like the best for you., and WHY. (Don't forget to tell me the why...ok? I'd hate to have to disqualify you for not including that info in your ONE COMMENT.)
So, to sum it up a bit for you. You will be leaving only ONE COMMENT for ONE ENTRY here on this POST only, and your comment must include all 5 of the above requirements. Those that do NOT adhere to the rules and include all 5 components will be disqualified. (Sorry...that sounds so harsh. But...hey, we gotta follow the rules in life, so follow the rules to win this Giveaway.)
Be sure that I can reach you by clicking on your name, or leave your email address in your comment.
Thank you sew much, AccuQuilt, for giving me this opportunity for a fun GO Giveaway. They are also giving me my choice of 3 Free GO dies for doing this Giveaway and promoting this fabulous fabric cutting system....called the GO cutter. I will be sharing some projects with my new dies in the future. AccuQuilt is absolutely outstanding for hosting these promotions, their innovative marketing, friendly personal customer service ......and they are just plain fun!
Good luck everyone and I hope you have fun!