Friday, May 21, 2010

QUILTING IS on ETSY Storque!! Thanks to WarmnFuzzies on Quiltsy Team.


Here's  a wonderful article written by one of our Etsy Team members of the Quiltsy Team on Etsy.  If you want to know more about our wonderful hobby/obsession and see some BEAUTIFUL quilts & artisans...just click on this link.  It's wonderfully written and  "covers" it all.

http://postserver.etsy.com/storque/reviews/facts-and-fancies-quilts-5107/

Some of us have even taken quilting  further and now incorporate quilting into our purses, bags, book covers, postcards, journals, wallets......and on and on.....

Here's a couple of my recent  bags you might not have seen.

I hope ya'll send this link to your families, friends and even your enemies (tee hee) to help us educate everyone about quilts and quilted items.   Hey...I've got another good idea; why don't ya  tweet about this blog post on Twitter, and share it on Facebook too. 
Thanks sew much from all the quilters out there.

4 comments:

  1. My 2 1/2 year old grand daughter had her Pop ( grand dad from the inlaw side) and he said to her: Sophie this is a lovely blanket you have.... and she said oh no Pop this is a QUILT my Oma ( me ) made for me...

    Don't you just love it

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone can copy that link ok and do some more Promoting about us quilters.

    Darling comment from your DGD, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, your work is most beautiful, my dear friend. Thank you for sharing.
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete