Monday, May 31, 2010

Honest..I really do sew other things!

Here's my latest project.   






It's kinda fun once in a
while to have a simple, easy sewing project.  I find it helps "re-charge" my batteries!








Just so you know I actually do sew, thought I'd show you these progress shots.








One year for Christmas I made lots of pillow cases for my kids & grandkids.  Some even had some embroidered mongrams on them.  mmmmmh???  They are all probably worn out by now and that's still a good gift idea for this year......file it away, so you don't forget it.  Yeah!  Sure.




I wonder if I'll remember this idea again, when it's rush and scramble time for Christmas gifts??



3 comments:

  1. That fabric is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Great fabric. Surely this isn't for the grandkids! hehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric! Those would be perfect for a friend of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete