Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Turned Down an Invite for Pizza to do this.......???

Am I crazy or what??   (no, don't answer that)  My sister asked me if I wanted to come to her house for pizza tonight and I turned her down, as I wanted to get these bags finished.  Now, I'm gonna have to cook something....stupid me!

I sure am enjoying making these zipper bags and getting totally carried away with different fabrics and ways to decorate them.  These are perfect projects to bead while watching tv...(which I seem to do a lot of that here lately.) Guess I'd better get busy and make some more 'cause these are going to be hot according to the views I've already received on them in my Etsy store.

This one is lavender 100% silk, fully lined....perfect for a night out on the town or a jewelry bag.

I really got carried away on the doing the beading on this silk blue one.......(must have been a good tv show...lol!)  Guess my eyes are still ok, as these are those real tiny glass seed beads, and I could actually see the center holes on them.


Thanks for looking;  they're for sale in my Etsy store.

4 comments:

  1. Para coser esta belleza vale la pena dejar la pizza para el siguiente. Hermoso, hermoso, cada detalle. gracias por enseñarme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are simply adorable...you do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is lovely. Say there girl. I just now noticed the "kitty" on your blog. LOL Love it.
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete