Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring is coming........Tweet Tweet...I hear the birds!

I'm sure Spring is coming, as these cute little birds have donned their Red Hats to go to a luncheon on Saturday, and they sure wouldn't take the chance of ruining them in the rain or snow.
This is a small wallhanging I made for my Red Hat luncheon this Saturday for one of the prizes, 'cause I won a prize last month and have to take a prize back for this month. 
I have several of these little "tweet" embroidery designs and enjoy stitching them out and making gifts with them.  The quilting one and the sewing one are my favorites.  Fun stuff!

5 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Have you shown us on here the sewing one you mentioned? I don't have an embroidery machine, so I am always tickled to see these cute things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Pat....I'm sure I've shown the sewing one in an older post...just not sure when.

    I'm going to start making some of these to sell in my Etsy store...(sigh.....hopefully).

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Just another FABULOUS creation by Judy.
    XO
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tweet wall hanger you sent me for a swap. It has a place of honor in my seiwng room.

    ReplyDelete