Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eye Candy for Quilters! "Stay in Stitches" on Etsy Treasury West

I've never been able to do/make a Treasury List on Etsy until today and it's named Stay in Stitches.   It has lots of Quilted Treasures from Team Quiltsy and Team Etsy Tx.  Lots of sewing hours involved with all of these great goodies from sewing enthusiasts; journals, quilts, totes, baby shoes, bags, wallets, raggy quilts.

The more clicks we get on it the closer we get to being on Etsy's Front Page, so please go click your little hearts away!  Thanks.


http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=88273

This is my purple minky toddler quilt I put on it.


I hope ya'll enjoy it!  It's wonderful eye candy for anyone who sews!

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check that out, Judy. Love your newest quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely, the colours are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the happy Spring look of this quilt. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everyone goes and clicks on each different items on the Treasury, so we can get to the HOT spot for Front Page on Etsy...
    Thanks ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome!!! Too bad i don't live in texas right???

    ReplyDelete