Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love jelly beans! These are very low calorie too!

  I love to make these adorable patchwork table quilts with the small assorted fabric squares...sew cute, sew much fun!   I just finished 2 matching ones for a lovely lady in New Zealand.    She orders from me through my Etsy shop and she wanted two of these little table quilts for Spring/Easter time. 

The 2 of them.


Here's a close up view of some of the fabrics; jelly beans, Easter eggs, bunny rabbits, butterflies, flowers.


And here's a picture of the fabric I used for the back of them.



I'm glad you can see the tone on tone white fabric I used for the borders....it's tiny delicate flowers!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. How VERY pretty and nice to see SPRING coming closer and closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so pretty! It makes me want to make some now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jelly Beans....and love your quilts....you do amazing work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilts are so pretty and spring looking. So nice and cozy. Love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! So sweet and delicate looking, perfect for spring. I'm going to check out some of your archived posts for more inspiration! Have a great weekend! ~karen

    ReplyDelete