Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Nap Time with Blue Minky and Choo Choo Trains!

I just finished listing these two soft, snuggly, minky raggy quilts in my Etsy store.   As I was making them I found it very hard to keep sewing on them..........'cause I wanted to just feel the silky minky, kick back in my recliner chair, & take a nap!!  Great therapy!   Gotta make some more of these! 

Let's hope these lovey quilts will have the same effect on the little baby boys who receive them.  





These will be great for shower gifts!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I really REALLY like them, the colours and the textures are so very very lovely. well done. I know they will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shades of blue. They show up soft even in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely quilts and surely will make a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete