Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabric 'n Quilts thinks I'm a Kreativ Blogger!


Thanks go to Shannon for nominating me for Kreativ Blogger Award. Check out her blog: http://fabricnquilts.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules for the award:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Copy the logo & place it on your blog.
* Post a link to the person who gave you the award.
* List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* Nominate 7 new Kreative Bloggers.
* Post links to the new nominations blogs.
* Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Seven things you might not know about me:
* In 7th grade I went to a school in the Rocky Mountains that had only 2 rooms.
* My favorite pet when I was a kid was my donkey, Sunshine, who loved Pepsi!
* When I was in High School, I was a member of the National Honor Society.
* I have 3 grown children; 2 sons, 1 daughter.
* I have 4 grandkids who live in Indiana; ages 10-22
* I have 2 beautiful, wonderful sisters.
* I suffer from CQD...Compulsive Quilting Disorder.
These are my seven blogs I am nominating to receive the award:
Hope everyone has fun with this award!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my Quilting on a Budget blog for this award! I'm so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know the cornfieldquilter blog is no longer there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're too kind! We're hardly creative but we sure have fun with it. Thanks for hanging out with us!

    ReplyDelete