Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Busy Times!

I've been a little busier than normal since Thanksgiving, and I'm sorry for not posting. 

My oldest sister had total hip replacement surgery yesterday, so was playing chauffeur for her the last week or so to all the Pre-Op appointments, errands, groceries, etc.  She is in horrendous pain, but surgery went well.m  Now comes the physical therapy for her...learning to walk with a new hip.  Medicine Miracles.....and I  told her she would now be a 'bionic Gramma'.  lol

Since I don't like posts without pictures, I'll show you a raggy embroidered Christmas jean bag I made myself a few years ago......fun project! 


Other Side


This was a "fringe" embroidery design and after the gold ribbon was stitched, then I cut the threads down the middle to it would "fringe".


I hope everyone is enjoying all the hustle, bustle, shopping, & baking stuff during this glorious season!

I haven't forgotten about doing my BIG surprise Giveaway......so make sure you stay tuned by subscribing to my posts.   (scroll down..look on the RH sidebar)

What have you been doing?


Thanks for visiting.



(I'm linking today with my Quiltsy Team Blog #38)


5 comments:

  1. It's so kind of you to lend a hand to your sister. I hope she heals up easily and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Jerre is doing well. I'm hoping she's dancing today, lol. I got my prize package today, and I'm thrilled. Thanks so much for a wonderful give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to hear that J's surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I wish a speedy recovery for Jerre.

    ReplyDelete