After I went to the store yesterday and bought all this stuff, I couldn't see the purpose of putting it all away in the pantry when I would be bringing it all out again today. So, here it is waiting for me to use it today.
We'll see what happens, but the plans are to make:
* Pumpkin Bread w/raisens & nuts
* Banana nut bread (but might have to wait a couple more days for the bananas to ripen some more)
* Decorated sugar cookies
* Raspberry/Almond icing cookies
* Snickerdoodles (out of the Betty Crocker pkg..tee hee)
* Lemon Bars
* See's Fudge (if the mood hits me and still have the energy)
Can't make the Divinity w/pecans as it's too humid the last couple days.
Jeez! I live alone. Sure makes me wonder why I'm doing all of this. I really enjoy doing it, so guess that's reason enough. Looks like my sister and my neighbors are going to be getting some goodies this year.
What goodies have you made this year??
Thanks for visiting.