Wednesday, June 16, 2010

YES! I WON THE GO CUTTER FROM ACCUQUILT!

I posted about this yesterday and must have lost it ........."Out there somewhere"...........
Yay!  I won the GO cutter from AccuQuilt through Bejeweled Barb's blog.   I am sooooo excited, I can hardly wait to get it.  They also gave me my choice of 3 dies, so I chose all 3 of the strip cutter ones.  Naturally, something "forced" me to order some other dies...(just don't tell my bank account.  Let it find out for itself.)  Hurry up  Brown Truck! The final vote count for me was 1963 which just happens to be the year my oldest son was born......coincidence or ???  (click on my title of this post to see the tally)

Many thanks to lots of people;  AccuQuilt, Bejeweled Quilts by Barb Blog, Quilters, friends of Quilters, Facebook fans, Red Hat friends, Tied Together Bee quilters, Quiltsy Team on Etsy, Quilters Corner on Ebay, other Quilters groups,  Harley Hog clubs, Embroidery Clubs, Fabric sellers, my customers, friends & family! 

If you want to know more about it GO here:  http://accuquilt.com

Be sure to visit AccuQuilt's Facebook page and leave a comment, and sign up to receive their newsletter too.  They are having more giveaways for GO cutters all the time, and  they've been choosing 5 winners everytime they receive 1000 more comments.




Here's a couple sneak peaks at the quilt I'm working on.  I want to get it finished before the GO comes, or it will never get finished.


Also,  I've sure been  busy chasing my fabrics all over the house.  They keep opening the closet doors, pushing out, sliding off the shelves and running all over everywhere, trying to hide!  They heard me say GO cutter and now they are all afraid of getting cut up into strips, tumblers, blocks, & appliques.   


Don't worry, they can't do it anymore 'cause I put a lock on both my fabric closet doors.

Oops...gotta run.  I hear some other fabrics prying open the lids on all my plastic bins .....and I've only got about 25 of 'em.  Chase 'em down, round 'em up........rope 'em........... and tie 'em....tape the lids shut.

Until next time. 

5 comments:

  1. Smart choice taking all strip dies...those are the most expensive....but actually there are 4 of them. A 1.5, a 2, a 2.5 and a 3.5 inch strip. I am assuming you got all the "and a half inch" strips.
    I don't know why your fabric is so bad. My lays there all docile and waits for me to chop it into pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win one too!!!! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you are getting the 3 extra dies....the ones who win off facebook only get the one that comes with it....so lucky you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is quite a win, I never win anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! I am so happy for you!
    Have fun with it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete