Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PLEASE.......vote for me to get a GO CUTTER from AccuQuilt!

Now....I know ya'll r busy, but this is important for me to win the GO CUTTER from AccuQuilt through Bejeweled Barb's Blog.

Here's the link:  http://bejeweledquilts.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-stressful-daywaitingand-waitingand.html

Once you get there, then there is a little voting box in the left hand corner....just vote for ......

SEWMEOW.........SEWMEOW..........SEWMEOW.............tell everyone you know.

I've just got to win this thing!  Did you read my last blog?  Well, go vote, then come back here....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for friending me on FB! I voted for you, sweetie! Hope you end up a winner. And then maybe it will be me next time. Mmwaaahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you luck!!!

    ReplyDelete