Saturday, January 16, 2010

Completing some UFO'S

Again, I am trying to complete some UFO's that have been lying around for ages.  So, I thought I'd share a couple of them with you.


This purple pansy watercolor heart wallhanging was just a top for several years.  I totally enjoyed doing the quilting on it, and  now, it's for sale in my Etsy store.  Sure felt good to finish it.









This one is definitely a  step out of my COMFORT ZONE and  the next one on my list of UFO's to get finished.

Some of the embroidery designs are from
one of Jenny Haskins's books, Aquamarine Ambience.  She & her son do such amazing work!

 



Wish me luck on it, as the satin is sure
slippery!

 


5 comments:

  1. The purple pansy watercolor heart is really fine job!!!!!!!! Another one is good too but it is really the machine stitching - everyone can be sure the result is fantastic if the silk threads are ok. But the quilting is really great )))))))). This is my opinion only. Sorry if it is foolish ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the third who need to say WOW, lol, love both of them, the purple watercolor is gorgeous!!!, the embroidery's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please enter me in your giveaway, and congratulations on 100 followers

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete