Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Surprises!

 I Love to see the big Fed Ex truck pull up to my house and leave a big box on my porch...........love suprises!


Here's what he left.......






along with this.........




You didn't think I would just let the candy box sit there unopened, did you?  I ate the dark chocolate caramels first. 

My oldest son, Scott who lives in Pacific CA,  loves to surprise me with flowers
and I love to get them.    Thanks, Scott......I'm enjoying them.

Did you get any surprises for Valentine's Day?



Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful suprise for you! I received a dozen roses from my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww isn't that so sweet! Nice son you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, that is just tooo sweet...count yourself fortunate to have such a thoughtful son. No surprises but one son called and asked me to be his Valentine....thought was funny and sweet all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have a cool son too. My son gave me a big hug and my hubby made me brownies. Tomorrow is my birthday - I hope I get a German Chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete