Saturday, May 14, 2011

Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

I have  good excuses for not posting the last 2 weeks.  First off, my camera broke.....(no pictures to post)...and just my words get very boring!   So, I decided to just do some work and more work...cutting and sewing, and quilting for my Etsy Shop.  

Bought a new camera (Nikon S4100) and just love it!  So, today I'll just flood ya'll with pictures of new things for my shop.   To find out more about the items, just click on the title above the pictures.










There's six different ones!


and
Free Shipping too!








I have more excuses than good sense....so stayed tuned next time for some more;   new floor in my kitchen, before and after pictures.  Help!   No more....I want to get back to sewing!



Thanks for visiting!



8 comments:

  1. Love the new things in your shop!! YOu have been busy!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Excellent photos. Are you a professional photographer? Yours are inspirational. Yummy fabrics too.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics!! Table runner too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you again! I love the watercolor quilt:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I want to make a water color quilt. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy bee you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG love the aqua fabric. YOur camera takes awesome photos.
    Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete