Friday, July 30, 2010

My Fabric stash is hiding from me!

Did some more cutting with my GO cutter from AccuQuilt!    I think my fabric stash is trying to hide from me 'cause I'm cutting it all up using my new GO cutter.   What a wonderful excuse to GO buy more fabric.  Yay! 

That 2 1/2" strip die is getting a good workout.  It is such a time saver and makes it so much easier on my hands/wrists.   I can cut 9 strips at a time!   I love it!  Thanks AccuQuilt.  If you want more info on the GO cutter, just click on the title of this post! 

Bright jewel tone jelly rolls.

These are the first 5 inch charm squares I cut using my new 5 inch square die.  Wow!  They are perfect.....and was so easy to cut them.

Now, don't you wish you had one?  GO check them out at


  1. hahahaha...I think some of my fabric is in hiding, knows there will be NO mercy when it goes under the roller of my GO cutter!!!

  2. It's amazing, I dread cutting fabric, but since getting my AccuQuilt I want to cut everything up... which means I have to keep buying more fabric! LOL Have fun!

  3. I am so jealous of y'all that have a Go. I want one darn it and forgot to enter the contest yesterday.