Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy time of year, and I've neglected my blog....sorry 'bout that.  I'm going to Indiana to spend the Holidays with two of my grown kids & their families and hope to blog while there.    Can hardly wait!  Of course I have to get a "baby sitter" for my "furry critters" and the minute I got my suitcase out, they get up on the bed and jump in it and lay down.  They would really like to go with me.  

Thought I'd share some pictures with you of a raggedy tote I made last year, and am using again.  I love the embroidery designs on it, and it's so comfortable to carry.


I love the "fringe look" on this one.


Here's some  of the knitted scarves......so soft & cuddly.... I made for the girls in the family.  Sure did enjoy making them.  Perfect for these cold, rainy, windy, snowy days!





Merry Christmas to you all!  I hope the love and joy of this season blesses you and your families.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with you children....and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tote!
    Enjoy yourself spending time with family!
    "Merry Christmas to you all! I hope the love and joy of this season blesses you and your families." Right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO I love that tote!
    And all your other 'stuff'... you are one clever girl!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    stewandchris@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that raggedy tote and it is so cute! Merry Christmas to you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete