Thursday, April 16, 2009

THURSDAY'S PLANS

Got to get back on track & go to the gym this a.m. 'cause it's Thursday. Normal workout schedule was Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday, but since missing 9 weeks due to being sick, it's difficult to get back in the groove of going there. Always feel better when exercising, so that's the carrot I'm danlging in front of my sleepy face this morning.

Just thinking of all the sewing/quilting projects I can do when I get back to the energy I get from workouts! Yay!

Got to pull out a special project for my oldest son, Scott, that I have started and get busy on it for his birthday. Can't talk about it yet, as he checks my blog once in a while.........so ......Shhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell him....lol

    Yes, getting back to regular excercise does help. When I layed off those two weeks for my toe I almost went nuts. I may be worn out when I get home but I notice a big increase in engergy the next day.

    ReplyDelete