Thursday, March 19, 2009

SURPRISE VISIT!

I haven't posted here in a few days because my son, Scott, from San Francisco surprised me with a visit. I couldn't believe it when I opened the door, and there he stood....along with my nephew who picked him up from the airport.

He was here for 5 days, and painted my kitchen, my dining room & my laundry room. I chose white with a creamy butter yellow for the trim and cupboard doors. It is soooooooo pretty.

He also did some gardening work in my front yard, and planted some new flowers; daisies, lantana, geraniums, transplanted a fern, and added some great red wood mulch to the flower beds.

What a way to show love! And he knows how to do it BIG TIME! Thanks, Scott.

When I get the curtains made & the handles installed, etc., I'll be posting some pictures. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment