Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snowing in San Antonio, Tx

No, it's not really snowing in San Antonio..........but I can dream, can't I?

Living here is wonderful in the wintertime, but my heart always longs for the glistening sparkling crystals on fresh snow.

So it is that I'm always  looking for Christmas prints that have snowmen on them, or snowflakes, with glitter resembling the glistening sparkles.  Here's the post where I first showed you this fabric.   
I  also found the perfect white tonal with circles on it that look like snowballs.........where?....... in my stash.....amazing!  When I make a "find" in my stash of something that is just what I need, I get so excited.  Sure does justify having a HUGE STASH, doesn't it?     Here's a  couple pictures of what I made. 

Table Runner 21" x 41"



Here's the back of it.....simple wavy lines, along with stitch in the ditch... for the quilting.



6 Mug Rugs/Candle Mats 9"x9"



And the backs........with the blue plain matching the  scarves color on the snowmen!   Another stash find......ta da!


The Table Runner and mats are available for sale in my Etsy Shop.



Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought
    I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.


    loss weight now

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! corporate fun day hire

    ReplyDelete